WOULD YOU GET P.O IF I DONT SAY HI TO YOUR KID?

JUST WANT TO KNOW IF PEOPLES FEELINGS GET HURT IF PPL DONT SAY HI TO THERE BABY. ESPECIALLY IF PEOPLE DONT COMPLIMENT YOUR CHILD DOES IT AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont get hurt feelings But I am one who always has to say something to a baby kwim? so I guess if I wam someplace and someone speaks to me and at least doesnt say"hi lil baby" to him, I just think its weird. but no I dont get mad at that or if someone doesnt say he's cute. lol I Know he is, thats what matters to me.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Anytime i am out with my DD everyone comments on what happy little girl she is. She always has a smile on her face ALWAYS. If someone has nothing to say about my child it's there loss i know my child is a happy girl and has for the 19 1/2 months of her life and she always will be so if so one is having an off day then that's there problem not. Life sucks at times but you just have to carry on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No I actually like it when people don't. He doesn't need to be acknowledged by every adult he sees
    Anonymous