Do you like chubby men?

I was reading from my answers and thoght of this question...

not like slobs. I mean like a teansy bit over weight just by genetics. they're still healthy and everything. I've always thought they were cute and dated many chubby guys in high school. women- not so much lol. am i the only one though?

Hali_Taylor

Asked by Hali_Taylor at 3:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I like chubby men...and my hubby WAS one until he joined the Army...now I'm the only chubby one :(
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 3:53 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• oh I know, my hubby is getting ready to go in and is working extra hard at the gym/dieting and it's all going by by =( makes me sad...
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 3:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I don't judge people by what they look like i like to get to know what is on the inside. I don't look at every cover of a book and pick the one i like most so why am i gonna judge a person like that. I look for what's on the inside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I myself like men with alittle more weight on them. Don't know why but have always been atracked to them. Dated men that didn't but if they stayed around long they usaully gained a few lbs. I love to cook
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 4:01 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• oh of course the "inside" is FAR more important than the outside...but you have to at least be a little bit physically attracted to someone in order for it to go further than "just friends".
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 4:02 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I am married to one lol, when we met he was in the Marines and was built really really REALLY nice lol now he is a little heavier but with muscle. He is also almost 20 years older than he used to be and while he is aging nicely he has that middle aged belly happening.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I agree. there has to be physical attraction or it never goes anywhere.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I prefer lean guys. Chubby just isnt my thing.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 4:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I don't think I have a preference whether it be chubby or skinny. But when looking at the different guys I've dated. I've preferred the chubby ones over the skinny ones. But I'm chubby too so it works.
    mrseckstein

Answer by mrseckstein at 5:02 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• im not happy with how i look so i cant honestly judge, i know i wouldnt fancy myself if i was a man so maybe not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2010