I need advice, please dont bash me for this.

This is probably a dumb question, but im sick of google and Im really hoping that one, or more, of you wonderful ladies can help me, with two questions.

The first one is, are there ways to make my bust size larger without surgery? I have always had small breasts. When I was pregnant with my DS (now 2 months old) they exploded. I was in a D. Now they are back to their itty bitty (A on a good day) state. I have inserts from Target, but I want to look in the mirror (un clothed) and feel good about myself. Are there non surgical ways make them bigger? (I.E. pills, vitamins, pre-natal vitimins, etc)

Second question, is there a way to make my hair grow longer faster? I made a mistake, and cut almost a foot of hair off. I hate it. I want to cry. I see my old pics and I miss my hair. Are there natrual ways to make it grow, that don't include extensions?

Thanks ahead of time for all of your help ladies. I really appreciate it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• YES to both.

In order to increase your bust size and firm up your breasts just exercise your pectoral muscles (the muscles beneath your breasts). Their are certain exercises and inexpensive equipment that you can use. My husband taught me some things that he learned in the Army and the DO work.

YES you can make your hair grow faster...and your nails, too! Just keep it healthy and clean (but don't wash too often, that will dry your hair out). Brush it often but not excessively. By removing dead hair, you stimulate more hair to grow in it's place. And you can take vitamins specifically designed for hair and nail strength and growth...just look in any drug stor or wal-mart. Ask a doc before taking any medication while breastfeeding, though.

Good luck!
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 4:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I honestly think having breast surgery would be safer than taking some pill. I really don't think you should buy into any snake oil boobie products. Just ask your doctor. If there was a safe product that worked I'm sure half the female population would be taking it. Not sure about the hair thing.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• _OP Here_

Well for one thing, I dont have an extra 5K laying around to be able to afford surgery. If I could, that money would be better off going to my kids, and to add, I don't have a good history with anethesia (sp?) so I physically can't have it done, unless its a must. Which is why im asking about non surgical ways. Thanks though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• keep taking your prenatals that will help with your hair, i made the same mistake cutting my hair (actually i did it twice) I kept taking my prenatals and it helped.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I don't know about the first question. But when my girls was growing up my grandmother always said to cut their hair on the Full Moon,that it would make their hair grow faster and be stronger. I did this with both my girls. when my daughter was in kindergarden her hair was well passed her butt. So I do believe in it ... I would cut or trim it on the full moon about every other month even just a tad . worked for us. Good luck
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 4:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• _OP Here_

Thanks 3_ring, I will start taking them again. I quit taking them half way through my pregnancy with DS because they started to make me sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• "...they* do work"
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 4:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I don't know about the bust size except exercise. For the hair you can take prenatals and high protein foods, and an amino acid supplement.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:13 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• _OP Here_

Thanks Mack, do you know where I can find examples of those exercises? And I will look into the vitamins for hair and nail growth.

And thanks Shaq, that full moon thing is interesting. I will try it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I wasn't seriously suggesting breast implants, I was trying to imply how unsafe I think those drugs are.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2010