what's your new year's resolution? so far...how's it going?

Lavander

Asked by Lavander at 5:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't make them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I don't make them either, I think it is a waste of time.  If you really want to change something, any day is a  good day to start.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• We quit smoking and this is day 2 and we're doing great :)

We don't usually make them either but we just used New Year's day as the finish line. This is how we quit three years ago and it was really effective. We set a date that we'd quit and then when the day came we stuck to it. We slipped up this summer and started smoking a little bit so this winter we set New Year's as our "No more smoking" deadline.

We're joining the local Y to get some of those exercise endorphins to make up for the lost smoking ones :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• To work on paying down our debt.....it's something we vow to do every month, of course, and we always stick by it, but it seems fun to begin the New Year by saying, "We will shave 25% off of our debt before November."
    So far, so good. Payday was on December 31st and we put all our extra money into doubling our minimum payments for the month of January.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I really didn't make any. I guess to plan better so that there is less stress.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Mine is to not get so busy being Mrs. Sampey and Mommy that i forget to be Jo.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010