Open Relationships

Would like some advice. I am involved with someone who is currently married. His wife knows who i am and is ok with me being involved with just him. Can something like this really work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It can if everyone is on board. I have had times in my life where I was in your place and in the wife's position. I like it because I don't want to make a commitment and on the nights when I "have a headache" he gets his happy and I don't have to do it! EVERYONE has to be ok with it though or don't bother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Yes it can. Just make sure she's ok with it and don't just accept his word for it. Some married men will tell you that she is and she doesn't know what's up. Watch your heart, too. Sometimes having a sexual/intimate relationship can cross emotional boundaries.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I'm too jealous to make it work for me. Married men who say they never have sex with wives are lying about it. If a non-commited relationship is what you are after then it should work for you. You will most likely be 2nd choice all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• freaks
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:55 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• lol - its mean but i do have to agree with PURPUL... I my messing around days in high school. why would you get married if you wanted to fuck others? i can barely understand swingers let alone this drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Yes it can work, but it is very nasty and disrespectful on both parties. What happened to Death do us part, or faithful? I will never have an open relationship, I'm too jealous to have to share anything with anyone, but I hear will and jada smith does it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Good God isn't anyone true to their own soul anymore? You can't have sex without emotions and if you can are you comatose, dead inside. How fucking depressing, he fucks you then goes home to fuck his wife? Stop selling yourself short.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• It is indeed disrespectful to you. I would not want a man who cannot be with me and me only. I feel so sorry for you because it appears your self-esteem is very low to accept something like this. You have to get some backbone for yourself girfriend. Tell him if he does, he cannot come back. If you take part in this sick game, then you deserve everything coming to you.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• That is sad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Go ask the wife if she thinks it will work.
    Anonymous