whats in your make up bag?

i am not a big make up person until here recently. i was wondering what all do u used and what brand is best iyo!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like Mary Kay, I buy it on Ebay at about 60% savings.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I use Bed Head..... But only because my Mother-in-law gets it for me from her store :) i could never afford it any other way :) I love bed head it's a great make up to stay on all day
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I use cover girl!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I also use Cover Girl.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Channel. It's too expensive but it looks better than anything else out there...other foundations and powders are too thick & cakey. For my lips I use clinique liner & lip gloss...stays put all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I love pur minerals. Or colorstay. Pur minerals is kind of expensive for the compact until you realize how much you'd pay to buy the foundation, powder, sunscreen and concealer whose places this one compact takes. Plus my skin has cleared up a lot now that i use it.
    Colorstay is awesome because you can put it on in the am and forget about it and it will still look great in the pm.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010