Pregnancy Testing

I had sex on December 5th and had some bleeding about a week after that. I was on the pill but I hated it and wasn't having sex after that so I decided to stop taking it since I was bleeding on it anyway. Now have a lot of lower abdomen pressure and feel strange when I'm laying on my stomach. Since I'm not on the birth control I'm not sure when I'm supposed to get my period again. Do you think it's too early to test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• uh sure why not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• nah i found out i was pregnant with both my kids 2weeks after i got pregnant with them!!
    brandy2186

Answer by brandy2186 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Omg the more I think about the more I feel like I'm actually pregnant, I hate going out and buying a test and I have a dr.s appointment either this week or next. Idk if I can wait that long to find out though!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2010