Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Hungry

The only food we can bring in the house right now is WIC. we live with my DH's parents so we can't get food stamps. they don't have any money to give us food- BIL and FIL eat it all MIL is anorexic.

so I'm sitting here this morning starving, wish there was something to eat.

What do you do when there's no money for food?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • u can still get food stamps, just say uare responible for ur own food. or better yet, say u are homeless and u stay here and there and ur mailing address is where u are at

    Answer by angelairelan at 10:10 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • Find out where the food banks are in your area, call local churches, they will help.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • Yes you can still get food stamps. Just tell the FS office that you cook your meals separate. That's all it takes.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • when i did that the told me it didn't matter because we both have to be 22- maybe it's different in our state?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

  • Get a job.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.