So If BC doesnt cause weight gain then how did it happen?

I swear, I researched about it and so many things said that women just blame the BC for their weight gain but it does not cause it.
So Then how is it my exercise didnt change and if anything I ate healthier and STILL gained 35 lbs in 3 months.
WTF

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I say it does cause weight gain. I had lost ALL my pregnancy weight while breastfeeding, then I started on birth control and I gained back 15 pounds. i didn't change anything I was doing other then working out more. But it wasn't muscle that I gained it was flab. I hated being on birth control it messed with my moods too much. i love that I'm not on it anymore, just have to be more careful when having sex lol :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• all that is BS. my dh deployed the beginning of last year, so i stopped taking bc and dropped 20lbs instantly. started taking it again right before he got back and boom started gaining weight. i even switched to yaz, don't believe the hype it does make you gain weight. ugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Did you read the pamphlet that comes with your BC? It says it causes weight gain. Whatever else you read about women blaming BC is crap. It's a chemical that messes with your hormones and causes you to retain calories in your system and makes fat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• um my own doc even said bc causes weight gain....
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I notice a definite 10lb difference between when I was on BC and now that I'm not. And I've not done anything different in fact I probably sit more now and weigh less...
    Anonymous