I am 27 weeks pregnant with twin girls. We were thinking of the names Alexis Faith and Taylor Nicole. What are your opinions of those names and do you have any suggestions?

alyt78

Asked by alyt78 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should name then what you want. Not what other people think or say. You are the ones that have to call them that for the rest of your life. Think if someone changes your mind and you change it. Later in life you could be upset you do not name them what you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I like the names but I like Alexis Nicole and Faith with a different middle name because I just like feminine first names but that's what I like.

For girls Alexis and Taylor are actually very very popular names at my daughter's highschool. And there are several girl Taylors too!!!!

No matter what you name your beautiful daughters you will very very likely have other sweet names for them that will also last and last.

For my son I always call him by his first name. And his two younger systems I have different love names for them. And of course when they totally drive me nutso even as much as twentyfive years after my son's birth I call each by their first and middle names!!!! That's still effective when your kids are adults, op. My youngest two kids are 22yo and 17yo. All 3 know even still that if mom come calling their rightful names they'd best come out of hiding' !!!!!!

Enjoy your babies names!!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:12 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• it's nice, they don't sound alike i have twin boys named willhelm andbill talk about alike, be sure you have somewhat of an idea, because once you see them either it comes to you naturally or you end up like me with two of the same names.
    by the way they tottally are their names
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:14 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Adorable names! I really like the name Taylor. I have twin girls too - and named them Katherine & Madeleine (Kate & Maddy). Good luck, and let me know if I can answer any twin questions.
    wink6877

Answer by wink6877 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• i like taylor but i don't like alexis. but that's just me =) Alexis just makes me think of lexus cars. congrats on your twins!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I think Alexis and Taylor are too common, but that's just me. What about Faith as a first name, that isn't so common.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010