Ok who makes there bed?

Just wondering if that s a big issue for you or are you like me where as no biggie, my bf and i can seem to share covers so we have our own sets and that makes for a hassle to make bed....boys are tossers so there bed looks like a tornado hit it...so i figure as long as no one is comming over why make it? What are your thoughts. Oh and kids do other chores for responsibility.

drivnkids

Asked by drivnkids at 11:15 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I make it daily. It looks so trashy to me if it isnt made.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I make ours every morning.. If Hubby's home he will. I have always made ours, it tidy's up our room. Our boys don't always make theirs but I figure if the rest of their room is clean it's not a big deal.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:20 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I make ours daily. I'm not as picky about the kids' rooms, but mine has to be neat before I leave the house.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• lol i make it sometimes, but this year it's only been me sleeping in it since dh was deployed, so all i'd really have to do is throw the sheet and blanket back over the pillow. i'm not a tosser, so the covers kind of stay in tact. anyway, dh is back now, and omg i forgot how bad he messes the bed up! so i at least straighten it out :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I make mine every morning! I hate a messy bed... makes my bedroom feel out of whack!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Nope, not a bed maker. I just don't care about a messy bed. I will say that once I leave my room in the morning I don't really go back in there for any length of time So that could be why it doesn't bother me.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I make the bed kinda. While Im still in it I will straighten them, then slide out, and straighten. I dont make sure its perfect or anything, but the covers are straight. And then my 3yo will attempt to make his too. Usually the side next to the wall is really rumpled cause he cant reach, but the edge is always nice.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:38 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Make my bed? I don't even have clean room, lol. Our house is so small and short on closets and storage space so everything gets dumped in my room. I clean it once a month and it is a cluttered mess in two days. When I do clean or wash my sheets I make my bed though.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Im not a bed maker and neither is my DH..... Our room is a mess! I really only make the bed when I put clean sheets on it! I know Im bad..... I think it looks so much better made up but we both use diffrent blankets also because DH wraps up in it and then Im left with no cover! So it takes forever to get it looking good! :)
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 12:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Everyday here-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010