Anyone know anything about Coffee Beans Trees?

I’m trying to make my house a “home” something I’m not great at. I’m thinking I need house plants, but I don’t want the normal “old lady” house plants. I purchased Coffee Bean Tree seeds and Olive Tree seeds online - thinking they looked pretty, none toxic and from what I’ve read – hard to kill!

I’ve done a bunch of Googling on the subject, but can anyone give me any of those pointers you’d only know when you’ve actually done it?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 11:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• well i think that you are going for very BIG plants after all they are trees.if you are looking fro some great plants that are hard to kill try a philodendrine its a beautiful plant that come in diffrent shapes and colors that as long as you keep lit and watered is hard to kill...i havd an iv one that grew for years and ended up wraped around my kitchen and zig zagged on one wall that i never put in a larger pot.just jobies and water.
    http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS320US320&q=philodendron&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=CHw_S4TCF5CwsgP62a2MCQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCQQsAQwAw
    drivnkids

Answer by drivnkids at 12:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2010