2nd Cousin (2 1/4 mths old) in hospital!! NO brain activity!

Hello- My 2nd Cousin was born 6 days after my LO. His parents found him this morning not breathing. He was rushed to the hospital and the Doctors keep saying that there is absolutely NO BRAIN activity at all! Please Pray for him. He was only born on Oct. 23. Hearing about any baby leaving us is heartbreaking, but God is miraculous! So let's pray that God will heal Cameron. Anyone that has gone through a loss of a baby this early on, can you let me know what you found useful/helpful for you during your grief? Or what you would have liked said/done? Or anything that was helpful while you were waiting on news about your LO?

BigBellyMom

Asked by BigBellyMom at 11:49 AM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Kids' Health

• im sorryim so sorry i will keep him in my thoughts

MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• We will keep him in our thoughts!
    All the best to their family!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My brothers best friend died in high school from an asthma attack. The lack of oxygen caused him to go "brain dead". I think the best solace they had was knowing his organs were donated so that others might live. So that even in death, there was still life.

There really is nothing you can say. Just be there for the rest of the family. You will get though this together. *hugs*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2010