I got a sweet message from my friend, he said he was very thankful to have me in his life and way thankful... should I respond with the same thing... ?

Telling him I a glad that we became friends and that I am very lucky and thankful to have him in my life too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on if you have a jealous husband.
    Anonymous

• I'm single and so is he.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say go ahead until i read the first response. Do you have a husband? If you do, You should just reply "Thank you" and leave it at that. Imagine if a female friend of your husband said the same thing to him and you read it, How would you feel?
    Anonymous

• Okay, your single, he's single...........If you feel that way, than go right on ahead.

Anonymous

• If you genuinely feel the same way, then yes respond in that manner.
    I guess I am a rare kind of wife, because I wouldn't be jealous if a friend (female or otherwise) wrote that to my husband. I trust my husband and know he'd never take it past friendship. It's common to have best friends aside from your partner and there's nothing wrong with it. I guess I'm not the jealous type.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• hi jazzlikemraz. Your relationship with your husband is great, wish mine were like that. A lot of husbands and wives too though weren't brought up to be respectful to a spouse.

op if you know without a doubt from friends or relatives of his and yours that is he free and clear - not in a relationship really or married and lying, which does happen, then go and love and be loved. A text can hide the real world so just be careful.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• If you feel that way absolutely, its always nice to be told your important to someone.
    Aussiemum85

Answer by Aussiemum85 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• tell him u feel more complete and have never been happier
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2010