do you still buy something for your husband for valentines day,?

If so what ?I need ideas. I mean to buy something at the store wise ,

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 12:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• We go out to eat and he brings me flowers and we both get candy and Champagne. That is all we need and want.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I do if we get our tax return back in time. I usually get him a $100 gift card to Home Depo & then 1 from Walmart since he always needs new pants.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• We go out to our favorite Seafood restaurant. That's our gift to one another.
    We don't celebrate it with gifts and lots of oogly ogling.
    We just treat one another with a great meal cooked by someone else. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No and he will not buy anything for me either.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 1:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No. I like mushy words and he likes action. So I give him coupons that say things like "Sex on demand, Weekend out or in with the Boys, King for the Day (where I do whatever he tells me without lip), and A day/week without nagging." He loves them!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Yes we get each other things, every year we make a game out of it and leave each other little things for a few days leading up to Valentines, a few years ago I left him a bear in his truck at work then he left chocolate in a balloon on the table by my purse then that night i went to his work and filled his truck with balloons and put streamers on the outside lol, the next morning i found a teddy bear in the seat of my van and then later at work he had roses delivered.

We get creative every year and it doesnt have to be expensive, many times we get stuff at the dollar store for pulling the pranks on each other. Normally we plan a dinner out and if we cant afford that i make dinner at home after the kids have gone to bed and we just hang out together. We always try to make it fun, one year i left roses, lingerie and a cd in his truck when he started the truck "your body is a wonderland" started playing lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• We try too...last year I got him a little dog w/ a balloon that says I love u and got me a pink teddy bear that says princess on the heart ( cuz im his princess) and a balloon that sings.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Absolutely yes! But he always writes me a poem. Hard to top that!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• thanks tro all.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2010