Odd question about Breasts

I wanted to ask if there were any other moms out there who have lopsided breasts? (aka one is bigger than the other) and if there's anything that can be done to fix it, preferably without surgery.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Health

• hi. My right is more full than my left. I've heard its not that uncommon. It's like feet, usually one is bigger than the other. My niece is in college and has a much large breast than her other one. Her mom took her to a breast center years ago who said she'd most likely grow even but if it brought low selfesteem or didn't even out, then breast plastic surgery from her thigh or tummy could be done. But that couldn't be considered til she was over 18.

The surgeon also said she could wear a padded bra on one side and not on the other for a more even clothed visual in regular clothes or in a bathing suit.

If you're very very uneven and insecure call around to breast plastic surgeons for prices. My sil's daughter hasn't had anything done but she's not intimate either. I don't know what will happen when that time comes.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• This is very common. I don't know of anything that will work permanently except for surgery.

Cafe Jenn
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 1:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• As a mammographer I can tell you this is VERY common. The only thing that could fix it would be surgery though.
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• every women has one bigger then the other,just some isnt noticable.try push ups or lifting wieghts on that arm
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010