Do I give her the boot or just ignore it?

I finally found a really nice girl to hang out with. the problem is she likes to flirt with my husband. I've told her time and again I don't play that "shi--" She always comments on his looks his clothing and always wants to know when he gets off work. I enjoy her company but I think it's disrespectful to flirt with someones spouse. Should I just ignore it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• very disrespectful. i think if i was in that situation, she obviously doesnt "get" what im saying when i say "i dont put up with anyone flirting with hubby" i guess as good as a friend she seems to come off...i would slow it down and not try to contact her until she asks whats your problem...why your not talking to her, then get serious and say "well, remember that one time you commented on my hubby's shirt?" then hopefully she will see where her flirtatious methods are going. if she breaks your friendship off cause your standing your ground...then she wasnt a great of a friend to begin with.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No it is totally disrespectful. I would only hang out with her just you 2 , go shopping or whatever but I wouldn't hang as a group. If she doesn't want to hang out with just you then she has altererior motives.
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 12:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Kick her to the curb. Obviously she's not the greatest "friend" if she cannot respect your wishes and stop talking about/flirting with your husband.
    Anonymous

• This is true. what they both said up above. to be very careful . watch your back.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 12:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Give her the boot. Not only would I not want her around my husband, I would not want her in my life at all. She sounds like she has "drama" potential.
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 12:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I'd say it's very disrespectful...especially considering you have told her you don't like it. Well..actually..did you say that..or did you say ..I don't play that shit..and leave it at that? Sometimes peoples interpetation of things are different.
    I dunno ..if she knows you don't like it....and is still doing it...kick her to the curb.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 12:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I vote for the boot! You already asked her not to do it. It seems as if she is not considering your feelings. If it were me, I'd always wonder if she was coming over for me or to see my hubby.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 12:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Get rid of that mess! You gotta watch other women! We can be sneaky sneaky creatures, don't be fooled!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 12:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I wouldnt have a problem with someone commenting my DH's clothes but asking when he gets off work? uh uh!
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 12:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I say find another friend. That's just waiting for trouble. Not right!!!
    ohmommamia

Answer by ohmommamia at 1:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2010