Jeans. Tall women, this is kind of for you.

Allright ladies, I'm shopping for a replacement for my favorite pair of jeans, and am having NO luck. I'm 5'11", and a size 4/6. It's not that I can't find my size, it's that I HATE every pair of jeans in stores! I refuse to wear skinny jeans w/sneakers like a stupid emo kid, and I like my flare-legs BIG. But, where do I find them now? "Boot cut" or "skinny flare" really doesn't do it for me...

Kassey713

Asked by Kassey713 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Stacynoel, your comment was rude, some people just like the flare style and it doesn't mean that it is outdated. I'm in college and PLENTY of the girls there wear flare legged pants along with the skinny jeans.
    Anonymous

• maybe go to a second hand store that has outdated jeans, like the ones people wore about 10 years ago. Back when big flares were in style
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Or the 70.s when bell bottoms were in style
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Second the consignment shop. The three best pairs of jeans I've ever had in my life came from the local consignment - fit just right, weren't too short, and sure enough, a style they'd stopped making a few years before I bought them. Unfortunately they all eventually wore out and I haven't found another pair in the right size since then.
    Anonymous

• Did you try The Buckle?
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Aeropostle has long lengths and lots of different styles
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 8:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I am 5'10 and a size 4. I have pretty good luck at Calvin Klein, Guess, Express and The Limited
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 8:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Anon 1:57 - I called Stacynoel a b**** in my response, and Cafemom removed it. But I still stand by it - that was a stupid comment to post.
    Ah, if only Aero jeans were long enough, but they come in about 2 inches too short. And their style selection kind of sucks. As far as the Buckle, I was trying to NOT spend $90 on a pair.... But I think I might get screwed on that one.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2010