Best Wii game for fitness?

We got a wii for Christmas and I am wanting to get a game/video for weight loss and toning, etc.... I need to lose about 60 lbs. I don't want to waste money. So which do you like best??

ratchetlee

Asked by ratchetlee at 12:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Active at the top of the list, Wii Fit at the bottom. I haven't tried the Jillian Michaels one because I have friends who tried it and said not to bother, that the game argues with you and the movements you do lag behind what the game recognizes. I do like to mix in Active Life Outdoor Challenge - good workout and fun games, it's what the Wii Fit should have been. Active Life has a new one out, too, but I haven't tried it yet.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I just bought the Jillian Michaels wii fitness, hopefully I will start it today. I checked the review on wii ftiness gams before I bought them and Jillian Michaels had good ones. I also might get the active one, that also had good reviews
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I heard bad reviews about the Jillian Micheals video which is very upsetting to me since I love watching the biggest loser. Try the Wii fit first..
    cherrera5

Answer by cherrera5 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Just dance is good for Cardio.
    Wii fit is not worth it at all
    My fitness coach is good & a new one comes out Tuesday
    Ea active is worth it. They have a new one of those as well
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2010