What do you do for fun?

AnnGodette

Asked by AnnGodette at 12:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We take our boys Wheelin in our jeep at off road parks, we have 3 big dogs, take our boys out on their dirtbikes. Play games, swim in our pool, play ball in the yard, take our jet skis out..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I have become sooooo laid back that it does not take much to entertain me. Lately, Cafe Mom has occupied much of my leisure time. I don't have little children, SO is working while I am off for he holidays and it only takes an hour to clean the apartment. Plus, going out of the house always costs me money that I don't want to spend right now.
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 12:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• if you have kids do a craft go to the prk go sleding go to great wofl lodge
    Jazzy9215

Answer by Jazzy9215 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I"m sorry, but I"m confused. Fun??
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Lol what geminshadow79 said.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• What do I do for fun? I quilt, read and watch some t.v. I like cafemom games. I love my job and I find it fun too. My job takes me into other peoples homes and I get to see a peek into how others live. So that is entertaining.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• fun? trying to remember that one... hmmm.... someone want to refresh my memory?

there is a big difference between kid/family fun, and adult fun.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My husband and I will snuggle up in the bed with some popcorn and watch a movie...or hang out at a local restaurant in town and play some pool....thats the extent of fun for us...may sound lame...but to us country folk...thats fun!
    CrazyCookie

Answer by CrazyCookie at 4:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Come here on CafeMom.
    I don't have any friends and I don't have a life outside of my house, so this is where I come to be a person.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010