Looking for a Puppy

Hiya, i want to get a corgi for my son to play with, but im having a hrd time finding a breeder near me, or even one thats not crazy expensive. anyone know where i can get one?

(ps ive checked my shelters and they dont have any corgies)

Lakoia

Asked by Lakoia at 12:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pets

• Try looking on www.petfinder.com. You can put in the breed you are looking for and it will find rescues or shelters near you with that dog. Also try googling corgi rescue and your city/state. There are many breed specific rescues that can help you even if they may not have what you are looking for right now.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 12:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Hi! It's funny,I decided to check out your question!
    I have four Pembrokes! There is a Corgi rescue group. Type it in and send them an e-mail.
    I am sure they would be glad to pair you up. They really ARE the best little guys.:) GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 12:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You should check out petfinders and google corgi rescue and your area and see what comes up

KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• petfinder.com

Please rescue one! : )
    Anonymous