middle names for CEDRIC? and impressions of the name would be good too.

hi! i know it's all what my husband and i like but i do like hearing people's impressions of a name to see if anything crazy i would have never thought of comes out. Also i am wondering about middle names. I was thinking James for my stepdad who passed when my 2 yo son was a baby but i do not like the initials C.J. and don't want my son to ever be called that ;) no offense to anyone!

i'd love some middle name suggestions and any thoughts on the name cedric, good or bad.

my son's name is franklin wayne. wayne is my husband's middle name and FIL's middle name too.

currently my only idea is michael. my middle name is mychelle so i sort of think it would make sense to have a male version a my middle name since our son has DH's middle name. problem is my dad's name is michael. and we have a strained relationship. ;)

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Cedric Matthew

Cedric Jonathon

I like Cedric. Unusual but not too far out.

Answer by Bmat at 1:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I think of Cedric the entertainer,lol . His middle name is Antonio.. I think that sounds nice.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I was gonna say Matthew too..

I don't like it but thats just me. :)
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I think it's a great name and I like James as a middle name. You don't have to ever call him CJ and no one will start. Just call him cedric and others will as well. Middle names aren't known unless you tell someone so the risk of his being a CJ are slim.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say James! Cedric James sounds great.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2010