How long did it take you to get pre baby bodyback after each pregnancy?

I was curious to see how long it takes after each pregnancy to get your pre baby body or weight back. I just had my 3rd and wondering how long it will take. I know everyone is diffrent but just wanna see!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Health

• 1st baby i was down all the weight by week two, its week 7 and i weigh less than pre preg but my body is different. boobs are bigger, saggier and hips wider and stomach floopier
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• First time I got down to my weight easy enough but I didn't get my body back until several years later when I decided to start a regular diet and exercise routine. As for this time... he's about to turn 1 and I still haven't hit the pre-preg weight. I'm about to start a routine back up again though and am hoping it doesn't take too long. We shall see.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 2:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• It gets harder and takes longer after each child for me! With my 4th I was under prepregnancy weight within like 6 weeks, but my body wasn't the same, and didn't get back to the same again before I was pregnant with this one (he's 13 months, I'm 12 weeks pg)

Answer by missanc at 4:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• With my first I went form 118 pre baby weight to 95 at my 6 week check up.
    My second I was 95 prebaby and lost too much weight after and dropped to 89 pounds at 6 weeks after baby.
    Had finally gotten up to 96 again and ended up pregnant with #3. Its been a week since having him and down to 105 wich is where i wanna stay. Just wanna loose the flab in the tummy after having him and tone up some
    Anonymous