What color was your wedding dress?

I wore red pants and a white shirt. Went to city hall

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't have one ='(
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• It was an off-white color(my mom bought it for me).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I wore white! I had a traditional big, full skirt, long train, white wedding dress! I loved it! Wish I could have another wedding (with my DH of course!) so I could wear it again!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I was 8 months pregnant so I wore sweat pants and a huge baggy shirt,we had our "wedding" at his moms house it was short simple and sweet. I would however love to buy a wedding dress and renew our vows and have nice pics taken of us cause I dont have any pics of us back then..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• i wore a white long lacey typical looking wedding dress with a train to it. But it only cost 150 dollars from jc penney catalog. i loved it because the fake lace made it look really feminine. I didn't care what it was made of I cared how it looked and how feminine I felt in it.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• it was white with a lace bodice and a scalloped edged, embrodered skirt. it was gorgeous.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Photobucket
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 1:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Gold and champagne. I dont like the colour white on my skin and I didnt think white would really be appropriate for me either. My dress was tea length and strapless with a sweetheart neckline and I LOVED it!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• My dress is white. My Mom offered to make my dress so I picked this pattern:

http://www.lanetzliving.net/inc/sdetail/23707

I absolutely love it!  I received a lot of compliments. :-)

Anonymous

• Mine was a clearance dress from two seasons back. It was a traditional floor length. The color was called candle light. It looked white unless you put something up next to it that was truly white.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010