Help!! Is there anyway I can make money at home?

I want to stay home with my son, but I would love to help out with the bills. Is this even possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are ways to make money from home. You can try for a home based job(I had no luck with that) or a home based business. There are hundreds to choose from, you just have to find something that's right for you. With a home business there is usally some investment needed. I pay about $45 a month for what I do, but with that money I get my website, tons of support, plus products. I sell candles and love it! If you'd like more information please feel free to ask. The company I work through(Mia Bella's) has a BBB rating of A+
    Good luck in your search!
    Becky
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 2:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You can check out what I do. I have a business with Arbonne international. We offer pure, safe, beneficial products formulated in Switzerland. www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 4:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Of course it is! I work at home with my 5 year old in school, my 2 year old at home with me and one on the way. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you all the information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• You may want to take a few moments to review some of the articles on my Blog... They will help to guide you to your perfect opportunity. I also have a list of companies that hire home based employees on my website at www.SabrinasCloset.info

Good Luck!
    Sabrina
    Ameriplan, Regional Sales Director
    www.ThisIsAp.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• When I first wanted to get a job online I did a lot of research and found out that it's much easier to start a home business than get a job . So I have had my own home business for over 4 yrs now and I love it so does my family and the best part... no inventory to lug around and store, no parties to give and you can also make daily pay! All that is needed is a phone and the internet. If your interested in finding out what I do let me know.

Happy New Year!

~Linda

http://iboplus.com/lhink
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 8:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I have had great success with Pre-Paid Legal service. It is a business that protects you and your whole family from all legal encounter at a FRACTION of the cost and Identity theft protection that covers more than just credit card fraud. It is BBB AA+ rated and NYSE publicly traded. FORBES just named it #66 out of the TOP 200 small businesses to work for in the US. It opened its doors in 1972 and has grown ever since, 2010 predicted to be its largest year of explosion yet. I have had quick success even with 3 boys at home, very easy and profitable.

Tracie
    www.bka250.com
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

•  

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I have been working at home for 4 years! It is a great way to work from home if you have children or grandchildren like I have. Here is one of the free websites I get http://www.evelyn1.fourpointmoms.com Check it out and if you are interested just fill in the REQUEST INFO area to see a live overview about the company!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Feel free to subscibe to my free e-newsletter. Basically it supports moms in business BUT it also has some info on working form home and you might find something that intersts you. Go to www.imomnews.com
    Personally, I love being an affiliate for other companies. You can check out www.stayinginmyjammies.com in case it interests you.
    I wish you much luck in finding what it is you are looking for. :0)
    Kim
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2010