Has anyone enrolled their kids in Gymboree?

I went to a birthday party there and my 18 month old DD loved it. I can't really take her out too much with the weather, so she's been kooped up. The only thing holding me back is the price, 350.00 for 15 weeks, you get one class a week and unlimited gym time...or 650.00 for unlimited classes and gym time. So if you've joined did you think it was worth the money?..Did you think the bigger package was worth it. I'm a SAHM, so I could take advantage of unlimited classes. Thanks for you input.

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 3:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• My kids are way past this age but I worked for a few months at a gymboree here in Miami, it was a great job aimed to please both momy and baby. I think it well worth the $ in gold!!!, it gives you social adult interaction while your kids get it too. It is a learning experience plus a group one, that also includes you. Anything you can afford will be well worth it.

Answer by older at 3:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Hey if you don't mind me asking, did you need any special training? Because I was also thinking I might love it as a job.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• They train you, one of the requisites is that you are able to carry a tune, the rest is training by them they give you at least two weeks training, learning songs and routines and when you are ready they let you go solo with a little supervision around just in case. The only basic thing you need is love for children the rest is taught by them, a really nice place to work for. Your main job is to make little ones smile and parents feel safe and secure.

Answer by older at 5:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Well I guess I'll need some singing lessons :)
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010