ladies! do you go to a salon or a spa to have the following done

hair color, hair treatment, manicure, pedicure, foot spa, waxing etc...

Or do you simply just do it at home?

Lavander

Asked by Lavander at 3:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used to get my hair done at a spa ( only because my stylist moved to one), but it just became too expensive. Now I color my hair at home. I don't get my nails done anymore either. Its just one of the first things to go when your trying to budget, that and restaurants. I'd kill for a hot stone massage though.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• As a hairstylist I do my own coloring & waxing. My kids will paint my nails. I've never been into spending money on those type of things , I do get a($15.00 )haircut in a salon every 6-8 weeks.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 3:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I do my own hair, manicures and pedicures at home. It's easier for me since I used to work at a shop for years. I'd love to get a massage though. Waxing is out of the question!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I used to go to a spa but that really is expensive. So now I go to the salon to get my hair trimmed and coloring every 3 months. I do my own manicure and pedicures.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Waxing, salon, haircolor, lucky me I am a hairstylist, but never cut my own hair! Pedicures once a month and manicures every 2 weeks!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• my mom works at a spa, so when i go visit her, she gives me a pedi and a trim/cut. usually i dye my own hair. i've always done that. and i dont like to have my nails done. i pick at them too muc :)
    Anonymous

• none witch is why i look like i do
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 4:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• @farrahann @ewadun -ugh..I'm so missing massages.... =(  True! Those are the first things that are gonna go when one is on a budget.  I'm just done with my haircolor and now.  Ladies, I'm multitasking. Having a hair conditioning treatment at home, guiding the kids  with their multiplication table, CMing, answering emails and organize around the house.

Lavander

Answer by Lavander at 5:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• @kimigogo - your so lucky!!!
    Lavander

Answer by Lavander at 5:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I go to a spa for waxing and the occasional massage

Answer by missanc at 12:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2010