Are your Christmas decorations down yet?

Everything inside was finished yesterday. I am a stickler for dates - day after Thanksgiving - put things up, day of New Year's - take things down. The lights are still hung outside though and will be until my husband gets home from work. If it's a late night, they may not even get taken down until tomorrow. It's driving me nuts, lol! Have you packed your Christmas things away yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We got it all down yesterday. I always hate taking them down. They are all so pretty.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Yup everything is down and back in the garage :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Yep, it's all down and put away, inside and outside.. I took it down Thursday.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• No not yet. I have been packing for our move and I am slowly getting towards that part.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Mine were down the day before New Years Eve. I was sick of them! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Everything will be packed up today. It's not much so it won't take too long.
    Anonymous

• I've had everything from the inside down and packed away since dec. 27th. I was so ready to get rid of it. As for the outside...that is SO's thing and needless to say the lights out there are still there. I keep asking him to do it, he says it is too cold. I admit it is like 15 degrees but I am so ready to get them down too.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Not yet...we were going to take it all down on Thursday but we ended up spending all day at my mom's so depending on how everyone is feeling tomorrow we might be taking it all down before my brother and his family come over before they drive home.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Not yet. We did take out the tree, since it was dead, and we don't have any outside decs to put up. I still need to put away all the inside stuff but that will probably get done Monday while the kids are at school. We normally take them down today but we are just having a lazy day today.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I took the tree down today (well, everything except the actual tree because I got tired and it's a pain to take apart and pack up so I'll do that tomorrow). I'll take down all the posters and things tomorrow, too.
    My dad, who complained when I put everything up 3 weeks ago, came down and was like, "you're taking the tree down already, it's only January 2nd." Geesh. He didn't want me to put the stuff up in the first place.
    Last year I took it all down on the 30th because I was sick of looking at it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010