Mixed signals

My husband and I have been married for 7 months as of yesterday and we were trying 5 out of the months we have been married we both wanted to have a child up until a couple of months ago he said he wanted to get things in order with us before we go adding responsibilities into our lives and I agreed because I am in school and studying criminal justice to become a criminal defense attorney and he is getting his business up and running but after he stated this we continued to have unprotected sex

so then I asked him are we going to start buying condoms and he told me that since we stopped using them sex feels better so I told him I would go on the pill and he told me not to does this mean he wants to have a child or not cuz every time I ask him he just tells me if it happens it happens but I am afraid that if it happens he will be unhappy or not want the child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like he wants a baby
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he'd be ok if you got pregnant, but maybe the stress of "trying" is too much pressure on him.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I agree I think the TRYING part puts pressure on him to uhm perform right. Some men are just weird. But defiantly talk to him about it, you have to talk about this and be like okay so we are not TRYING but we aren't preventing
    heartnhidin

Answer by heartnhidin at 6:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2010