How do you actually move on?

I'm divorcing, and I know I have no feelings for him anymore. I want to move on, but I don't really know how to go about it. I would like to date, and go out w/ my 15 month old son, but I don't really know any winter activities, and I'm just wondering what to do?

Momma_Neko

Asked by Momma_Neko at 4:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• bundle up and go to the zoo. find a rec center, sign your son up for some classes or yourself. are you trying to move on into a new relationship, or just enjoy being a single mom for a while?
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 4:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• both I guess.lol I want to date cause I use to have fun when I dated, but I also want to be single for a while, so that way I don't rush into anything.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 5:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• if you have someone to watch your child, then you kinda have free roam to do that. if you still have friends, go out to the bar with them. do certain things where you can meet friends- both female and male. go out as friends and if you find someone you might like, go out on dates.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 7:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2010