Ovulation

Is it possible to ovulate for 6 days I have been experiencing ewcm for the past 6 days I remember on the 28th of December I was in the shower and when I went to wash my self there was a lot of ewcm all over my hand and that started on cd 11 well my husband and I bd that day the day after and the day after that and every day since cd ll when I wipe after using the bathroom I have a lot of clear stringy discharge does this mean I am still ovulating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea but I tell everyone I know to go to cyclespage.com because I think its so awesome and it works for me! You enter the days of your cycle as far back as you remember to start and then enter the first day of your cycle each month thereafter. You can add in body temp, discharge, temperament, headaches etc. to keep track as well. If you are late or early, say if you sync with someone and it throws you off you just enter you start date and the calendar adjust AND it tells you how many days of your ovu cycle like 26, 28. You just pull up your calendar and shows you the day you will start your cycle and as well the day you begin ovulation. It keeps record of previous months and goes out 6 months ahead for trip planning. Its a site for women trying to conceive but I just use it to know when not to get pregnant and as well when I can expect my period.
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 4:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Could it be sperm coming out? I'm always leaky after sex.
    Anonymous

• op- well i dnt think it would be sperm for especially 3 days after having sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• You are fertile when you have fertile quality (egg white) cervical mucous- we are fertile for 4 days before ovulation and that is actually your highest probability for conceiving- those 4 days hold an over 80% increased chance of you getting pregnant. Sex on the day of ovulation only holds a very small chance of pregnancy....
    You should see your egg white cm turn creamy after you have ovulated.
    GO here to read more: www.ovwatch.com
    balancehim

Answer by balancehim at 2:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2010