My daughter is an only child and extremely clingy and whiny?

I dont know what to do? I m a single mom and have a hard time keeping her entertained ALL the time. I m with her for 4 days straight between school and cram my full time hours into the weekend when she is with her father. She is bored, and soo whiny, mama mama every two seconds....its is winter time so nothing to do really....I m just stressed out! She just turned two by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is the same way, and I'm not a single mother, and she isn't an only child, she has a baby brother, and we live with my parents and she loves her grammie...but it's still mama mama ALL day! She's also quite whiny...but she's 2. It's terrible twos...it's what they do. I know it can be stressfull, but there's nothing you can do about it...all kids that age are that way. Good luck, sorry you're so stressed.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010