do any of you ladies have any tricks to keep flats from giving me blisters? agggh i need help

thanx

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm guessing you are wearing them without socks? I guess you would have to break them in, and have your feet get used to them rubbing where they rub.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• are you sure they fit right? I have feet that are different sizes & I have to fit the shoe to my larger, left foot or I get blisters on that foot. My right shoe is always a bit looser but at least I dont get blisters from it. Sometimes I but some of that stick on foam they sell in the pharmacy section by where the foot care stuff is (like insoles & such) to cushion any parts of my shoe that rub too much.
    Anonymous

• BUY not But...lol sorry typo
    Anonymous

• dr scholls or those melgellen gel things
    Anonymous

• bandaids. put them on the shoe where it rubs against your foot.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 8:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I've always used bandaids on the trouble spots, too.
    Now you can buy clear silicone sticky things for just about any part of your foot that gives you trouble in shoes. My daughters needed some for the backs of their heels when they wore their new dress shoes without stockings for Homecoming. They said they worked wonderful and their feet felt great. I think they were able to reuse them, but the stickiness wasn't as strong.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2010