did you wait or tell!

I just found out im pregnant with baby # 2....we are so excited and told some family and friends!! I am only 4 weeks 3 days preggers....I am scared i told too early..what did you all do?? I guess I can't do anything about it now.. Prayers needed!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The cat is out of the bag already so enjoy your new state. I have prayed for your family as you asked and to answer your question I wanted to wait but my husband let it slip to everyone; I was gonna keep it sealed until I began to show but it was only out of fear of the just in case which of course is no way to live.
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 5:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• With my oldest, I told his father, and my parents right away. I didn't tell anyone else til after I was about 3 months. With my youngest, we told people right away.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• we told.. lol.. we wanted to wait. but we only told the people we would want to know if we lost the baby anyway. Our parents, my sister, is grandmother (my grandparents are not living) and his aunts and uncles (he is super close with his, mine live far away) and THATS it. No one from work, no friends ect... its hard to keep it a secret but our first appointment is january 13th and i will be 8 weeks then, so we will tell then. still pretty early but we are going to go ahead and spill the beans.. i found out at 4 weeks (the DAY AF was due) and its REALLY hard when you find out so darn early to keep it for so long! LOL..
    I think its really an indivudual decision... good luck to you!!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• congrats! I too just recently found out I am pregnant (aboutn 5 1/2 weeks) and we have told our immediate families, but not everyone yet. It took us 2 years to concieve baby #2 and I want to make sure everything is ok before we tell the world.
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I am 14 1/2 weeks(with #2 also) and I have JUST started telling people after I was diagnosed with a Blighted Ovum earlier this year I sadly learned my lesson, G/L with your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• my in laws, some friends and co-workers knew when i first found out, but i didn't tell my fam until i was about 13 wks along.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 7:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Yea congrats!!! I told family and close friends at 4 weeks...Im now 10 weeks and we have told everyone!!! We just waited until the first ultra sound!! at 8 weeks!! Congrats again!!!
    Anonymous