I'm 26 yrs old don't really have wrinkles yet...but my skin isn't the best....

What kinda creams out there work to make your skin look healthier and younger??? Now I've tried proactiv in the past for some acne which I don't really have a problem with, but even the sensitive solution dries my skin. What stuff is good out there??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I am a consultant with Rodan and Fields. Dr.Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields are the doctors who created Proactiv. They have put together amazing, affordable , clinically proven skin care regimens. We have Anti-Age which helps with fine lines and wrinkles, Soothe which is good for sensitive skin and redness, Unblemish which is for acne, body acne and scaring, and Reverse which is the ONLY product clinically proven to REVERSE sun damage and brown spots. We have a really great tool called the Solution Tool  which asks you questions about your skin and then recommends the right products for you. cont..

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 6:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• cont..I suggest taking the quick test. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me or call me...my number is on my profile. I will be turning 30 in 27 days and it's NEVER too early to start a good skin care regimen. Since using these products, I have gone from using foundation to NOT needing it at all....I love it! Have fun!!
    KaceesMom

• I use Aveda skin care products but Rare minerals nec creme ( I use it on my face also)at night...Rare minerals is the new live from bare essentials...Moisture, is key and also drinking lots of water to stay hydrated.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• *neck
    Soniam301

• I'm going to be 50 in a few months and don't have any wrinkles. I'm also an esthetician. Just because a product has an expensive price tag doesn't mean it works any better than an inexpensive product.
    My advice is to limit the amount of sun exposure you get and use sunscreens. Use a moisturizer on your face even when you are not wearing makeup. Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. And get a good nights sleep on a regular basis.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:52 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I'm 35 and had kinda rough skin. (lots of sun did not help) anyways i have an amazing product I would like to share with you. PM me.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 8:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2010