if you make really good bbq pork ribs, pls share your recipe

I made some in the crockpot the other day, except the sauce tasted too ketchup-y vinegary.

merryheart

Asked by merryheart at 5:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The secret is in the sauce - the only way to make them is with Cookies barbecue sauce! If I use anything else my family won't eat them with as much gusto. Idk what it is, but Cookies is seriously the secret to perfect ribs!
    Anonymous

• My DH makes awesome ribs. Here is how we do it. Take however many ribs you want, and put them in a tall stock pot. Cover with water. Boil for about 20-30 minutes til mostly cooked through. Meanwhile make your "paste"--All you need to do is mix the ingredients together in a saucepan and simmer for approx 30 mins.

Ingredients:-

•200ml / 8 fl oz mustard
    •100ml / 4 fl oz balsamic vinegar
    •5 tablespoons brown sugar
    •2 tablespoons butter
    •1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
    •1 tablespoon lemon juice
    •1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

After the ribs are done and paste is made, rub the ribs well with the paste. Cook on a charcoal (or gas if you don't have charcoal) grill for 20-30 minutes til the paste has kind of caramelized. They are VERY good.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2010