What would your "dream life" be?

Don't get me wrong I LOVE my life now, but if I were to be able to live my "dream life" it would be living in southern Spain with all of my family there too, being debt free, and everyone being in good health. I love the simplicity of life in southern Spain. I really think they have their priorities right there. Family, friends, hard honest work, good fun. And it's SUCH a beautiful peaceful place! And if I could, lol, I would buy some ruins (like from an old castle or something) and restore them and live in it. That's my dream life lol. But I'll settle for the one I have now...a healthy happy family, lots of travel, and lots of fun.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In ireland because its so pretty there and have a house some where in Hawaii and another in Italy LOL! Travel around the world. I want my own garden and herb garden. Have money saved up for emergency and retirement. My kids would be set in life and have money for me thats a dream life. Being financially stable and being happy with hubby some where.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 6:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I'd be living in the middle of the Blue Ridge Mountians in an old farm house with a bit of land. Every day i could watch the sun sink over my beloved mountains. I'd have my Colts basement, my photography studio. ..& we wouldn't struggle for everything
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• debt free, nice but not crazy house, wonderful hubbs, 2 more kids than I have now (at least 1 of them a girl), finacially sound.
    *Im currently a single mom of a 6 yr old boy struggling....
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• We would be in the middle of Ireland reconnecting with my ancetory while dh would be designing buildings for the big cities in the area. I would have the patience and health to be able to home school my daughter. I would have all my novel ideas written out and perfected and sold. (They are reaching over 20 now. My mind is on creative overload!) And I would be able to have as many children as I wanted without fear of death during the pregnancy. I would be happy to settle for that last one.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 6:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• The same as it is now, just with more money to make some stress go away :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Retired living on Sunset Key, FL.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I really wouldn't change a thing about our lives. I wish our health was a bit better, though.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010