Over reacting? Long

So my fiance get on a website where he talks to other people about 'boxing'. It's really just a bunch of forums to talk on. Well anyway all the guys on there have signatures and they are like naked girls or half naked girls. Well my fiance asked a few of the guys what the names of the girls on there signatures were amd said he would give them some of his points for it.. and then he went and looked them up on the internet. He is at work so i can't really talk to him so i wrote him an email and i was pretty mean sounding but i was really upset at the fact that he looks at this stuf when im in the other room. I just had a baby so i feel like im ugly and fat as it is.. so its like he could have just walked in the other room and saw me but he decided to look at these other girls.. Does anyone think i am over reacting or agree with me ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• ladies it isn't about you and who secure or not the woman is honestly feeling let down at a time when she feels her worst, the man needs to grow the hell up and stop making her feel like crap looking at women he'll never have a chance with yeah but it still hurts her because she still has post partum blues concerning her body.

If you ACTAULLY were pregnant at one time then you'd understand. A repsectful partner would not willingly hurt his "partner" so stop the shullbut of whose a better person because she or he lets her man wack off with porn or have a open relationship to each his own.
    Anonymous

• I'd talk to him. . if it bothers you he should respect that. it would bother me too. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• not going to be popular for this. yes, you are over reacting.

does he come to bed with you each night, do you wake to him each morning, does he show you affection?

i know how it feels after you have a baby, are all hormonal, and feeling fat & frumpy- so do something to lift your mood, something to make yourself feel better, more attractive.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• yes. blame her instaed of some perv looking at naked chicks online. i love how it comes down to the women.
    Anonymous

• Thank you anon!!!!
    Anonymous

• no, looking at the named body does not make you a pervert, and I blamed no one. in fact, if you are not illiterate you will see that i even acknowledged why she was feeling that way- i have been through it 3 times myself, and it is not easy.

but it is an over reaction to assume that a man, who is wired visually (we are generally wired emotionally), will subside behaviors that have long since been instilled at the request of his so. it is ridiculous to insinuate that looking at a nude makes one perverted, lest 99 % of the worlds population is perverted and you are one of the few "pure".

it is VERY common for women to feel inadequate after having a baby, and it is something that has to be addressed on her own- NOT anything that a partner has control over or is capable of "fixing". one should not rely on another for happiness anf fulfillment, it spells out disaster.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• *naked (pardon my typo)
    ObbyDobbie

• Overreacting
    Anonymous

• yes anon, please correct me. please do... in my few spare moments that I have to type out a response, I do not pay close enough attention to spelling and diction. your assistance is much appreciated. overreacting is correct, and you may also wish to correct the rest of my pytos. would save me some time! thanks :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I'd kick in the wang I mean you just has his baby and he's acting like a total tool.
    Anonymous