The Little Gym

Does anybody go to this? I drove by and saw it does classes for you and your baby and was wondering if its any good? How much and is it worth it? My child is 14 months and we live in an apt so Im always looking for ideas for us to get out? (Besides the park)

DarthPink

Asked by DarthPink at 6:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I just asked a question similar to this about Gymboree. I'll have to google little gym to see their prices. Gymboree was real expensive, 350.00 for 15 weeks, you get 1 class a week and unlimited gym time..for 650.00 you get the same 15 weeks but with unlimited gym and classes. It does seem like a lot of fun and I'm going to try the free trial class. Any way, after the price shocked me I started checking out library programs. My local library offers music, arts, and physical games for free or nominal fees...like 3.00 for materials. So I'm getting her a card tomorrow and a calender of their programs. I've also heard YMCA offers mommy and me classes that are affordable.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Have you looked at the website? I'm checking it out now. They have a free trial class too.

http://www.thelittlegym.com/sayvilleny/Pages/default.aspx

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I have it set to sayville.....just put in your zip.
    Farrahann

• My sister works at The Little Gym. To me, it's a little pricey for what you get. Our city offers very similar programs at community centers for like less than half of the price - google your city's park and recreation department.

Answer by missanc at 7:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I checked out the website and was gonng sign up for a class but I was wondering if anybody else had gone this yet! I heard about Gymboree and thats WAAAAAY to expensive for me!
    DarthPink

Answer by DarthPink at 10:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I signed up for the free trial class and tour. You give them your name, e-mail, phone number, and the best time for your class. They say they'll get back to you, I have my class requested for tomorrow so if it goes through I'll get back to you. I still can't find any pricing on their website, though they seem to offer more than gymboree....seriously with the outrageous pricing I've seen lately I'm thinking about buying into one of these kid gym franchises lol.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• We just signed up out two year old for a class, but it was pro-rated since we started so late in the session! It IS pricy for what it is - structured playtime for little toddlers :)
    KamiLynn

Answer by KamiLynn at 2:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010