is this true

i am still taking birth control because my family doesnt know but i bought prenatals and my friend was telling me that one of her friends baby came out with no arms or legs and her friend didnt know she was pregnant. can that happen?

stargirl90

Asked by stargirl90 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what you are asking... if getting pregnant while on the pill and taking prenatals causes birth defects?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I'm with PP it's like asking does 10 + blank make 20 or 25?
    Detail would be nice
    Anonymous

• pregnant and talking the pill?

yes, it CAN cause defects... google it. but the question going through my mind is "why are you still taking it?" unless someone supervises you taking it every day, why are you still doing it?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• what i am asking is if im taking birth control (my family doesnt know) while im pregnant can my baby come out with no arms or legs
    stargirl90

Answer by stargirl90 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• my mother asks if i am taking it everyday and stuff so i have to take it or sometimes shes like how many pills do you have left
    stargirl90

Answer by stargirl90 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• why the heck are you still taking BC if you are pregnant?!?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• i have to take or else my mom montiors if im taking it or not I dont wanna take it honestly i dont
    stargirl90

Answer by stargirl90 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• you are adding additional hormones to your body which COULD damage the baby... you need to stop taking the pills ASAP and come clean...

Have you been to a Dr yet?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Why not just tell her and yes it can cause birth defects, you felt grown up enough to have unprotected sex and to get pregnant be responsible enough to tell her.
    Anonymous

• Why in the world don't you tell them you're pregnant!? They are going to notice eventually!

Stop taking the BC pills. If you must make it look like you're taking them, then just flush the pill each day. You are going to harm the baby!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010