38 Weeks pregnant 1st pregnacy please help???

OK this is my 1st pregnacy n 17 have been having bad case of direha for like 2 weeks now and for the last 2 days i have felt HORRIBLE really horrible. I just feel like crap period i cant get motivated or anything all i want to do it sleep i really dont eat nor drink. I was just wondering if thats normal or what kinda scares me. I dont think that im getting close to labor because i heard that you get like alot of energy befor you go in to labor.....I wish that she would come out soon tho she is killing me.

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well as for me. The day or two before all I wanted to do was sleep and I did as much as I could. Sure glad I did with long labors I was thankful I got in my rest. I know some get the runs and feel crappy.
    Anonymous

• its just your body getting ready for the baby to come. and when women say they get "a lot" of energy that's when they are "nesting" getting everything ready for the baby. Cleaning everything, making sure everything is put where it's suppose to be, and so on. that happened to me in my 36th week. After that I was worn out ALL the time. I pretty much just stayed in bed sleeping lol I went places and stuff but those last weeks are hard when it comes to being tired. Get as much sleep as you can hon! your baby will be here soon enough. :) I know it's hard waiting, but enjoy it while it last (especially the sleep) lol :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• yeah, usually before you start labor you'll have a couple of days (or weeks) of severe diarrhea and sometimes more sickness... its your body's way of clearing out  before baby gets here... and when they say "no food" - they mean it.  With DS1 I sneaked chocolate milk, and when it was time to push I threw it up... and they induced me on DS3 and told me no food - well, they induced on easter sunday - you seriously cant expect me to skip that meal!!  Needless to say I made a mess (it was kinda embarrassing) during the final stages of labor

MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2010