i have some questions about misscarring.

i went to my docture the other day and went and got some blood work done.well my number was only a 340 wich is really really low and he told me i was going to misscarry.i was or am 6 weeks.so i know its not all that far along.but today i started to have really bad cramps and im bleeding like that time of the month..im a little worryed and scaird.ive never been thro this befor as this would have been my frist child.anyone with any type of answers would help please and thank you

jess

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when i misscarried i started bleeding and cramp and i started to hemorrhage really bad and needed a emergancy dnc if you are misscarring you need to go to the er so they can make sure your fine
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• IF you go through a pad an hour you need to go the the doctor immediately or the to ER.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I couldn't even finish the first two sentences, seriously you can't be serious, this has to be a joke because spelling that terrible has to be a joke.
    Anonymous

• no its not a joke and i cant spell worth a crap thanks for being the person you are and saying something shity like that when u dont know what im going tho..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• spell check then otherwise people will think it is a joke or that your a kid trying to make a joke out of something so serious.
    You shouldn't be asking this online go to the e.r asap this could harm you as well.
    Anonymous

• i know its serious why do you think im so scaird and my doc told me that bleedin and crampin will happen..but i dont know anything else about misscarring..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• that will happen too, if you are it's going to hurt with cramping and bleeding heavy bleeding you'll pass a clot that may or maynot be the embryo, but it's a good ideal to go to the doctor/e.r either way because you could hemorrhage or need a d&c , or you could get infected and lose the ability to have children. Be safe then sorry. If you feel like you don't need to call your local e.r ask them iuf you should come in explain your situation.
    Good luck
    Anonymous

• Your doctor is a idiot, if you bleed you need to go to the hospital right away.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2010