Where is the best place to buy diapers?? Online, In-store...

Shortly I will need to buy diapers for 2.... I'm looking to see what all you moms think about where to get the best deals for diapers?!? Thanks!

NickysMomma888

Asked by NickysMomma888 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Cloth or disposable?
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Disposable..
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I buy all of my diapers and a range of other baby necessities from diapers.com. Their price/diaper is comparable to stores, it ships right to your house within 2 days of ordering, shipping is free if you spend more than $49 (a case of diapers and a case of wipes. . . .) - it's lovely :) And if you're a first time user, they give you either 5 or 10 off of your first order (I forget which - it's been awhile).
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Costco or BJ's are a good place to get them.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I shop Walmart mostly, but when my in-laws make their bi-monthly trip to Sam's Club we'll be stocking up from there.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I looked into buying them online, but it was cheaper to keep buying them in store for us. I know people who swear by buying them online but I would have spent almost double that way. Do your research.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Well, while looking into diapers.com... i noticed diapers are a bargain, considering the packs are bigger and cheaper... but not for wipes. The wipes I buy @ walmart, the bags of huggies, usually are 10.99 @ diapers.com and 6.97 at wal-mart. I was just wondering if there are any other websites other than diapers.com... BJ's and Sam's Cluh you have to be a member, which I'm not, so that's out of the question...
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• Amazon.com also sells diapers and wipes at similar-to-store costs. I'm not sure where the anon. who posted and said online was double was looking - like I said, the price-per-diaper is within pennies depending on the brands - some cheaper, some more. A friend uses Amazon and loves it - she said that they also deliver, free shipping, within 2 days of ordering. I've been happy with diapers.com - I even bought my daughter's new carseat from them for about $40 cheaper than I could find in any stores. As far as wipes - I just scanned the walmart site and diapers.com to double check that things hadn't really changed that much since I first started buying online. Walmart huggies were .036 cents per wipe and diapers.com were .033 cent per wipe. They don't offer the same sizes generally, though, which can look deceiving.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2010