My husband staying away all weekend....

He left on his motorcycle yesterday around 2pm. He went to his dad's house about 2 hours away. He said he'd be back today. He just sent a text saying he is sore from playing golf & will stay there until Sunday. I am annoyed that he is going to be gone all weekend. Would you be annoyed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd enjoy the break...LOL
    Anonymous

• yes
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• yes i would be. Especially that it turned into something longer then it should be. I bet he wouldn't like it if you left for a few nights... does he do this often? I guess i would be angry because my husband NEVER does that so it would really throw me for a loop if he did!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 7:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Only if we had other plans; otherwise I'd rather him stay where he is and safe in that situation.

IDK how tired or sore; maybe he was playing it up; but it takes a lot of concentration to ride a bike; esp for two hours; that's a hard ride on the body.
    Anonymous

• It is never okay for a spouse to leave like this, as if he were only dating you. He married you because he wanted to be with you-unless this was a planned ahead weekend trip it is not ok. You need to kindly let him know how this makes you feel and if you are not okay with this let him know that.
    pety

Answer by pety at 8:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• yup... you were dissed. i would try to make the fight about the fact that he could have just told you ahead of time so that you could have made other plans.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Annoyed no, I would be pissed.

Answer by louise2 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2010