whats your fave meal and how do you make it?

I cook 24 7 as im sure most of you do and im tired of the same ol same so lets share our fave recipes ? Like i make cowboy stir fry i cut steak any steak into lil bit sizes then i fry them and season to my likin and while they are cookin i make the velveeta shells like the box says and then when both the meat and shells are done i mix them together. Then i slice up potatoes and fry them!! I know sounds fattining but its o so good! i serve the potatoes on the side of my cowboy stir fry!!!

another easy one is sheaperds pie i fry hamburger meat and season it when its done i combine a can of green beans and can of corn them i mix and spread it into a cake pan. I spread mash potatoes over the top then cover that in cheese and bake it in the oven tell the cheese is melted!

so what are your fave easy dishes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• daniellecooks.wordpress.com

I'm into soups right now. Tomato bisque, potato leek, cuban black bean.... soups are hearty, cheap!!, and warm everyone up.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• a box of rigatoni, some ragu sauce, ground beef. cook the ground the beef with some oil, leave a little bit of the oil in the pan when its done cooking (adobo too if u have it), then pour the sauce in, cook the macaroni. make some texas toast / garlic bread & get some parmasean cheese. yum
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Here are some of our favorites; send me a message offlist if you would like any recipes:

peanut noodles
    lentil tacos
    lentil sloppy joes
    sweet potato and black bean burritos
    fondue
    mushroom stroganoff
    curry
    mushroom lasagna
    stuffed peppers
    sweet and sour stuffed cabbage
    chili
    white chili
    stew with dumplings

Answer by rkoloms at 8:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• when it is cold out, I love taco soup

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/taco-soup-recipe/index.html
    Anonymous

• Baked chicken with herbs, steamed vegetables, tomato basil and garlic risotto and a spiniach salad with a balsalmic vinegrette dressing. Don't use packaged foods in our home fresh or as fresh as we can get ingredients with lean meats and tons of vegetables.
    Anonymous