My profile is suppost to be private but shows profile visits?

I haven't been a member very long and have not added any friends tto my page. My profile settings are set private but it shows I've had 60+ visits. How is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Even though we can not see anything of yours. It will show you that someone lookes at the page that will say this person is private.
    Anonymous

• prob pple just trying to see who you are doesn't mean they see what your trying to hide just counts as a hit.
    Anonymous

• Hi,

With respect to privacy, if all of your settings are set to private, then no one will be able to see those elements of your profile. There are a few pieces of your profile page that can not be hidden (like your location, profile picture, and screen name), but everything else won't be visible to others.

<>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• It also counts when you visit your profile or when you refresh your profile. You get a view each time you add or edit a widget and each time you use the preview function.
    ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 2:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2010