How long did you wait after your c-section to take a bath and make love?

I had a baby a month ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Took a bath/shower the day after I had my DD. Waited Tell after I stoped bleeding to have sex.

Answer by louise2 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Did your Dr not tell you? I have not had a c-section but I know my Dr told me when it was safe to do that stuff after having a baby.
    Anonymous

• I think a week or 2 is the limit for a bath, but I was told 6-8 weeks to wait for sex. Even though you had a csection (like I did) your body needs time to recover. I never even dialted, but it was painful to have sex the first time, and that was around 8-9 weeks later.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 8:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I took a shower the next day, and sex about a month later, just wait until you are comfortable.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• took a shower like 2 days after my c-section and you are supposed to wait 6 weeks to have sex. Your body needs to heal before you.... have fun with your man. lol
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I took a shower 1 day after the c-section but I dont take baths because my bath tub is very small.... I had sex I think at 4 weeks after.... Dont have sex until you feel comfortable though! If your moving around good and are not bleeding real bad then I say give it a try! :) Good Luck!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 8:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010