Very crampy!!

Just got BFP last night and I am so crampy and keep going to the bathroom to make sure my period isnt starting! I know that it's supposed to be normal. It's just reassuring to hear other's stories!

jps85

Asked by jps85 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had that where i also do the same thing but i m/c in june and so this time every cramp i went and mad sure im now almost 12 weeks and im still havent spoted or anything
    Anonymous

• very normal it is the egg burrowing inside your uterus so you will feel crampy as long as you are not bleeding red an having bent over pain you an your baby should be fine an try drinking more water an less sugar might help too i member when i found out at 5 weeks i was so crampy an tired that i felt like my period was coming but it never did so i stopped woring an let it run its course so good luck an congrats!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2010

• I took 8 more tests after my BFP with baby #1 because I was convinced that my period was going to start any day because of the cramps that I had. They lasted from about 4 weeks to 10 weeks and the same thing happened with baby #2 and #3 so to me... it was totally normal:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2010