Teething

When do babies normally start teething? My daughter is almost three months old and I have noticed that she has been trying to chew on things a little bit. Do you think she is teething? When did your children start teething? And how did you know they were?

Tannarae

Asked by Tannarae at 9:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well my 1st son got his 2 bottom teeth at 8 weeks he had about all of his teeth by 12 months and we have a 5 mon old that is cutting teeth now u can see the tops of them he started around 4 months. Sometimes it takes awhile to see the teeth u know they are really fussy and they have alot more spit you know then usually. Just keep a watch out for the heads of them
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• so if she has like more druel and spit could she maybe starting to come into teething? cuz she has been drueling alot lately
    Tannarae

Answer by Tannarae at 9:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• yes if she is drooling a lot that is usually a sign, my son started drooling around 3 months (a lot more than he had to that point) and his teeth just poked through yesterday (5 and 1/2 months old). NOTE: it can take up to 4 months from the time they start "teething" until the teeth are visible.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• my daughter has been teething since she was 2 1/2 months old. shes a little over 7 months now and still dosent have any teeth, not even a sign of one!
    inay522

Answer by inay522 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 2, 2010