Getting my pre-baby stomach back:)

What kinds of exercises did you do to lose your baby weight and get rid of the after baby belly?

Tannarae

Asked by Tannarae at 9:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Well I lost all my pregnancy weight + 10 more lbs. now weight 112 and my I still never got my stomach back. I still have a pooch and still have love handles and still have stretch marks which I have been told will never go away. So GL!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• I ran ALOT, a year later i can run almost 6 miles and i wear a size 5 jeans, not yet back before baby but its good enough
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 9:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• ALOT of crunches and ab work outs, running.....and if you have WII fit its a miracle worker! lol. The hardest part is you HAVE to keep yourself active because you will just put it all back on again!
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2010

• Do cardio and sit ups. If you can afford it get a personal trainer. SOme woman just have good genes. My mom had 3 kids and her stomach went back. Now me, I have to work at it. I even attempted plastic surgery. It was way too much money though.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2010